Aescripts Influx v1.4.0 (WiN) Free Download
All-in-one native Importer plugin for Adobe (Premiere Pro, After Effects and Media Encoder). Wide range of formats and codecs supported.
Native import directly inside Adobe CC Video
No need to go through an external transcoding software anymore ! Saves you time, disk space and hassle
Import and edit in Premiere Pro
Process your footage directly in After Effects
Export your PrPro and AEfx projects in Media Encoder, as well as transcode your files directly from AME
Edit your audio directly in Adobe Audition new kinds of containers, audio and also new video codecs, without re encoding or remuxing
Wide range of formats and codecs supported
Formats : .MKV (Matroska Video files, for example files recorded through OBS Studio), .WebM, Flash .FLV, .OGV, Bink .BIK, .AVI, Quicktime .MOV, Windows Media .WMV, .VOB etc.
Video codecs : AV1, FFV1, VP8, VP9, Canopus HQ, all commons codecs such as H.264 H.265 etc.
Audio codecs : .FLAC .OPUS .OGG Vorbis, .MKA, .WMA etc.
Same set of features and results on both macOS and Windows and all Adobe versions supported (2019 to 2024)
Constantly updated !
We’re here to fix your issues and update Influx.
If you’re interested in supporting MLV Magic Lantern RAW please read this article and this article for Blackmagic CinemaDNG and let us know by contacting us if those new codecs are important for you.
macOS Intel and Apple Silicon : 10.14 to 14 (Sonoma)
Microsoft Windows 10 and 11
Adobe 2019 to 2024 included (Premiere Pro, Media Encoder, After Effects, Audition)
One license is for the same user on up to two computers not used at the same time
1.4.0 (Current version) – Oct 11, 2023
* Support for After Effects, Premiere Pro, Media Encoder and Audition 2024 / v24 and macOS 14 Sonoma
* Improved seeking latency, on average 10% faster
* Influx can now dynamically choose which footage it will import or let Adobe import instead
– By default we will override files containing the AV1, FFV1, VP9, Opus, Vorbis, HEVC and Canopus codecs in the containers .MKV .WebM .MP4 .MOV .AVI
– Global Settings have been redesigned, you have more options as to how Influx should behave regarding overriding Adobe
– The top new dropdown now lets you customize Influx behavior, you can choose between “Force Influx to override all Adobe importers”, “Use Influx for new formats, codecs and as a fallback (Default)”, “Use Influx for new formats and as a fallback” or “Disable Influx Importer”
– You can selectively choose to override specific formats extension with a new textarea
* Advanced Settings can be configured inside our Config.toml file for Power users
* If your footage doesn’t have the right duration after import, you can also try to suffix its filename with !accurate_duration.influx and reimport it for Influx to seek correct duration (takes more time at import)
* Media Start timecode in Thumbnail
– This feature can now be disabled globally in the Config.toml
– The timecode was appearing with the wrong orientation sometimes, now fixed