Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio v16.1.1 Crack Free Download r2r Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio v16.1.1 Crack mac for 32/64.
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio v16.1.1 Crack Free Download r2r Latest Version for MAC OS. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio v16.1.1 for macOS.
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio v16.1.1 Overview
DaVinci Resolve 16 is the world’s only solution that combines professional 8K editing, color correction, visual effects and audio post production all in one software tool! You can instantly move between editing, color, effects, and audio with a single click.
DaVinci Resolve Studio is also the only solution designed for multi user collaboration so editors, assistants, colorists, VFX artists and sound designers can all work live on the same project at the same time! Whether you’re an individual artist, or part of a large collaborative team, it’s easy to see why DaVinci Resolve is the standard for high end post production and finishing on more Hollywood feature films, television shows and commercials than any other software.
DaVinci Resolve 16 features a revolutionary new cut page specifically designed for editors that need to work quickly and on tight deadlines! The new DaVinci Neural Engine uses machine learning to enable powerful new features such as facial recognition, speed warp and more. Adjustment clips let you apply effects and grades to clips on the timeline below, quick export can be used to upload projects to YouTube and Vimeo from anywhere in the application, and new GPU accelerated scopes provide more technical monitoring options than before. Plus, Fusion is dramatically faster and Fairlight adds immersive 3D audio. DaVinci Resolve 16 is a massive release with hundreds of features customers have asked for!
- Dual Timeline – Revolutionary dual timeline lets you quickly navigate the whole edit and trim without wasting time zooming and scrolling.
- Source Tape – Quickly review all clips in a bin as if it was a single “tape” so you can select and add shots to the timeline without having to search a bin.
- Dedicated Trim Interface – The new trim interface in the viewer lets you see both sides of an edit and trim in frame accurate detail so you can create the perfect cut!
- Intelligent Edit Modes – To save time you don’t have to place in points in the timeline as the edit modes can intelligently sync clips and edits for you.
- Fast Review – Quickly review an entire timeline or clips with variable speed playback that’s automatically set based on clip length.
- Transform, Retime and Stabilize – Built in tools for picture in picture effects, retiming, stabilization, dynamic zoom, text, audio and more, all in one place!
- Quick Export – Instantly render, upload and share your project to popular online services such as YouTube and Vimeo!
- Media Import – Quickly import individual files or entire directory structures with subfolders as bins into your project right from the Cut page.
- Portable Editing – The interface is scalable and works well on smaller laptop screens, giving you the highest amount of usable space!
Features of Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio v16.1.1
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio v16.1.1 free download.
New Editing Features in DaVinci Resolve 16
DaVinci Resolve includes everything professional editors need to cut blockbuster films, television shows, and commercials. It’s perfect for both offline and online editing. The high performance playback engine makes editing and trimming incredibly fast, even for processor intensive formats such as H.264 and RAW.
- Custom Timeline Settings – Now you can create timelines with different frame rates, resolutions, monitoring and output settings in the same project!
- Adjustment Clips – Apply blend modes, transformations, ResolveFX, color grades and more on top of a stack of clips in the timeline.
- Facial Recognition – Use the DaVinci Neural Engine to detect faces in your clips and automatically create bins based on the people in each shot.
- Speed Warp Retiming – Incredibly high quality motion estimation speed changes and frame rate conversions powered by the DaVinci Neural Engine.
- Image Stabilization – Analyze shots and apply stabilization with full camera lock, zoom, smooth and strength controls right on the Edit page.
- Keyframe Curve Editor – Ease controls for position along with ResolveFX and OpenFX keyframes in the timeline curve editor makes animating effects faster.
- Tape Style Audio Scrubbing – High quality, tape style scrubbing with pitch correction makes it easier to understand dialogue while scrubbing.
- Faster, Smarter Encoding – Encode only the frames that have changed instead of re-encoding entire files for dramatically faster rendering when delivering!
- Frame.io Integration – Collaborate remotely by browsing Frame.io content, seeing comments and synchronizing annotations, all without leaving DaVinci Resolve.
New Fusion VFX Features in DaVinci Resolve 16
With over 250 built in tools, Fusion VFX’s advanced 3D compositing engine and node based workflow let you quickly connect effects and tools together in a flow chart style, making it easy to create cinematic feature film quality visual effects and broadcast motion graphics right inside of DaVinci Resolve!
- Faster 3D Performance – Dramatically improved GPU accelerated performance for all 3D operations.
- GPU Accelerated Tools – Time effects, dissolves, stereo, vector motion, pinning, color and more!
- Faster Masks – All mask operations are accelerated, including B‑Spline and bitmap masks.
- Improved Trackers – Greatly improved performance and accuracy in planar and camera trackers.
- Better Caching – Faster and more reliable playback when using smart cache and user cache.
- Better Memory Management – Makes working with large compositions with high tool counts more reliable.
New Color Features in DaVinci Resolve 16
DaVinci Resolve’s legendary color tools let you manipulate color in breathtaking ways to get results that are simply impossible on other systems. That’s why DaVinci Resolve has been used on more feature films and television shows than any other grading system! You get powerful primary and secondary tools, curves, tracking, stabilization and more!
- ResolveFX Keyframe Track – The Keyframe Editor now supports viewing and editing keyframes for both ResolveFX and OpenFX plugins, making it easier to create animations.
- GPU Accelerated Scopes – GPU accelerated scopes show more detail, have faster performance, and add dozens of new options for advanced technical monitoring!
- Curves with Histograms – Custom and HSL curves can display a histogram that lets you see which part of the curve affects the image to help guide your adjustments.
- Auto Color Balance and Matching – The auto color balance and auto shot match tools now use the DaVinci Neural Engine to process images for more accurate results.
- Gallery and Wipe Improvements – Gallery sort controls, hover scrub, match reference wipe, stills in split screen, and timeline wipe options make it easier to organize grades.
- Copy and Paste Attributes – Copy the color grade, windows, tracking and plug in effects from one node, and paste only the attributes you want on to another node.
- Gang Viewer Zoom to SDI Output – Gang the Color page viewer with the SDI or HDMI video output so zoomed images appear on both the user interface and your video output device.
- View Independent Channels – Independently view R, G, or B channels in the viewer to help evaluate images for noise, artifacts, or when manually color matching.
- Improved OpenFX Compatibility – ResolveFX and OpenFX can request random frames from the GPU, making DaVinci Resolve compatible with more third party plugins than ever.
New Fairlight Features in DaVinci Resolve 16
With Fairlight in DaVinci Resolve, audio is no longer an afterthought in post production! You get a completely integrated and powerful digital audio workstation with full mixer, EQ and dynamics processing, sample level audio editing, ADR tools, sound library support, FairlightFX audio plugins and more!
- Immersive 3D Audio – Mix and master projects in immersive 3D audio formats such as Dolby Atmos, Auro 3‑D, SMPTE ST 2098 and the new 26 channel super bus.
- Elastic Wave – Stretch audio to align the waveforms of one clip with another for ADR or retiming to picture effects, all without changing pitch!
- Timeline Bus Tracks – New bus tracks lets you see buses in the timeline along with regular tracks, making it easy to view and edit automation parameters.
- Enhanced Loudness Monitoring – New support for loudness monitoring standards such as ATSC, 1770 and R128 give you more technical monitoring options than ever before.
- New FairlightFX – More creative and technical FairlightFX plugins such as frequency analyzer, limiter, phase meter, dialog processor and a new foley sampler.
- New Foley Sound Library – Download 500 royalty free foley sounds from Blackmagic Design to use with the new foley sampler in DaVinci Resolve.
New Collaboration Features in DaVinci Resolve 16
Featuring a universal timeline, powerful database driven design, bin and clip locking, built in chat, timeline comparison tools and more, DaVinci Resolve Studio is the world’s only post production solution that lets different artists all work together on the same project at the same time!
- Shared Markers – Use shared markers to create, modify and add notes so passing tasks and communicating between users is quick and fool proof.
- Individual User Cache – Each user in a collaborative project can generate and manage their own cache files to optimize performance on their system.
- Read Only Mode – Open collaborative projects in read only mode so you can copy and paste assets out of it or review cuts without affecting other users.
- HDR Collaboration – With support for collaborative Dolby Vision and HDR10+ projects, each user has access to the SDR and HDR elements they need.
DAVINCI RESOLVE STUDIO
Upgrade to DaVinci Resolve Studio for even more creative tools and options! You get a huge set of indispensable ResolveFX and FairlightFX plugins, along with support for 4K, 8K and higher resolution projects at frame rates up to 120 frames per second. You also get the new DaVinci Neural Engine which enables features such as facial recognition, speed warp retiming, automatic color balancing and automatic color matching. DaVinci Resolve Studio also adds film grain tools, advanced noise reduction, blur and mist effects, HDR grading, 10bit H.264 support, 3D immersive audio, stereoscopic 3D support, multi user collaboration tools and more!
DaVinci Neural Engine
The new DaVinci Neural Engine uses state of the art deep neural networks and learning, along with artificial intelligence to power new features such as speed warp motion estimation for retiming, super scale for up-scaling footage, auto color and color matching, facial recognition and more! The DaVinci Neural Engine is entirely cross-platform and uses the latest GPU innovations for AI and deep learning to provide unparalleled performance and quality. The DaVinci Neural Engine provides simple tools to solve complex, repetitive and time consuming problems. For example, it enables facial recognition to automatically sort and organize clips into bins based on people in the shot!
New and Improved ResolveFX
DaVinci Resolve Studio 16 features major improvements to existing ResolveFX, along with several new plugins that editors and colorists will love! You get new ResolveFX plugins for adding vignettes, drop shadows, removing objects, adding analog noise and damage, chromatic aberration, stylizing video and more! There are also improvements to the scanline, beauty, face refinement, blanking fill, warper, dead pixel fixer and colorspace transformation plugins. Plus, you can now view and edit ResolveFX keyframes from the timeline curve editor on the Edit page or from the keyframe panel on the Color page!
No Monthly Cloud Licensing
Unlike cloud based software, DaVinci Resolve Studio does not require a connection to the internet and there are no monthly subscription fees. DaVinci Resolve Studio is only $299, which is 50% less than the cost of popular cloud subscriptions. Plus, you get full nonlinear editing, advanced color correction, Fusion effects and motion graphics, and Fairlight professional audio tools, all included in the one easy to buy solution. It’s like getting 4 high end professional applications for the cost of one!
Legendary DaVinci Quality
DaVinci Resolve’s Emmy™ award-winning image processing technology features deep 32-bit float processing combined with unique, patented YRGB color science that processes luminance independent of color. This allows you to adjust the luminance of video without rebalancing the color of your highlights, midtones, or shadows! The massive internal color space is perfect for the latest HDR and wide color gamut workflows.
Blackmagic RAW is a new and modern codec that gives you stunning image quality and blazing fast performance in an intelligent new file format. Featuring advanced de-mosaic technology and a revolutionary intelligent design, Blackmagic RAW gives you both the quality and benefits of RAW with the speed, ease of use and file sizes of traditional video formats.
Blackmagic RAW is a hybrid codec with an intelligent design that moves part of the de-mosaic process into the camera where it can be can be hardware accelerated by the camera itself. This gives you incredibly efficient encoding and small file sizes. Blackmagic RAW files are much more than just a simple RAW container because they combine image data along with information about the unique characteristics of the camera’s sensor. This gives you much better image quality, even at high compression settings. Plus, you get total control over RAW settings such as ISO, white balance, exposure, contrast, saturation and custom color spaces. Blackmagic RAW also includes extensive metadata support including user customizable sidecar metadata files, plus GPU and CPU acceleration, new Blackmagic Design Generation 4 Color Science, different encoding options for constant quality or constant bitrate and more.
With Blackmagic RAW you can shoot, edit and grade projects all from a single file format. Picture adjustments and settings that you make in the camera will come into DaVinci Resolve via metadata and are completely editable. You can even make changes to the RAW settings in DaVinci Resolve, open the files in other applications that support Blackmagic RAW and automatically see the settings. You get a consistent look and controls between software applications, even on different platforms. Blackmagic RAW is the world’s fastest and highest quality RAW format.
Mac, Windows and Linux
DaVinci Resolve runs on all major platforms so you can use it at home or in a post facility on a Mac, at a broadcast facility running Windows, or a VFX studio on Linux. This gives you the freedom to use the platform of your choice, making it easy to integrate with your existing systems and workflows. If you’re running Red Hat or CentOS Linux, you can even build your own workstation using low cost motherboards, extremely fast processors, massive amounts of RAM and up to 8 GPUs. Imagine building your own super computer for incredible real time performance!
Open and Compatible
With all of the different workflows and systems out there, you need a post production solution that’s compatible and open enough to handle anything! DaVinci Resolve has been designed to work with all major file formats, media types, and post production software. You can use XML, EDLs, or AAF to move projects between DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, and Premiere Pro. Deep integration with Fusion makes it easy to send shots out for VFX work, or you can roundtrip with software such as After Effects. For audio, projects can easily be moved between DaVinci Resolve and ProTools. When you’re on a tight deadline, you can count on DaVinci Resolve to “just work!”
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio v16.1.1 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio v16.1.1
- Setup File Name: Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio v16.1.1.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
System Requirements For Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio v16.1.1
Before you start Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio v16.1.1 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio v16.1.1 Free Download
Click on below button to start Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio v16.1.1 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio v16.1.1. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.
Click on below button to start Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio v16.1.1 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio v16.1.1. This would be compatible with macOS.