Framing and Composition for Videography
Learn how to create a visually pleasing image with a few easy-to-follow rules!
Framing often makes the difference between a “technically” correct shot and a visually pleasing shot. In this class I share with you what I have learned over the years of working as a cinematographer so you can start of with amazing looking videos.
Here is what you will learn in the class:
- The most important RULE to know
- How to evoke emotions with HEAD ROOM
- How to lead the eye of the viewer with LEAD ROOM
- Creative examples of Framing for Youtube Videos, Online Course, Client work and more
- Live-Framing Session where I adjust an image on live
This class is called “Essentials” for a reason. I really believe that knowing about framing will change your video production quality probably more than buying that new shiny camera.