Greg Williams Professional Photography Skills Download
A lot of aspiring professional photographers are purely focused on the art of photography, often neglecting the commercial side of their business. Learning how to make art and commerce work hand in hand is the key to transforming your passion into a successful career.
Greg is going to shine a light on the business of photography, so that you can start to establish yourself as a professional photographer, maximise your potential and take your photography career to the next level. He’ll explain how to understand your worth, how to structure your fees (from the pre-light & shoot, to usage & buyouts) and the principles of how to charge.
Understand the industry from every level. Including how to use social media to grow your business, how to find clients and nurture those relationships, how to develop your artistic voice and extensive practical modules with an emphasis on lighting – both ambient and studio.
Consider this the advice that Greg wishes he had been given throughout his career. He will take the guesswork out of professional photography and share the wealth of experience he’s gained over 30 years – including the mistakes he’s made and the lessons learned along the way.
Below are some of the questions Greg will cover during the course:
- How do I find clients and build long-lasting relationships?
- How do I engage with my subjects?
- How do I charge for different jobs?
- How do I develop my unique visual voice?
- How do I differentiate myself in the marketplace?
- How do I handle the pressure of a professional shoot and team?
- How do I work with natural and artificial light?
- … and many more
THIS IS A NO-NONSENSE, IN-DEPTH PHOTOGRAPHY PROGRAM, DESIGNED TO HELP ASPIRING PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS NAVIGATE THE INDUSTRY.
THIS PROGRAMME IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have a desire to learn, grow and take your career to the next level.
- You feel like you’re shooting great pictures but aren’t getting enough clients.
- You’re ready to learn about the commercial side of being a professional photographer.
- You want advice on how to network, build your brand and gain a following.
- You would like to learn how to research your clients and establish your the right fees for each job.
One month Cloudghost users are not allowed for this file.
Greg Williams – Professional Photography Skills.part1.rar – 2.9 GB
Greg Williams – Professional Photography Skills.part2.rar – 2.9 GB
Greg Williams – Professional Photography Skills.part3.rar – 1.5 GB