Gumroad Sci-fi Environment Design in Blender By Jan Urschel Free Download
Learn to create a moody sci-fi interior/exterior scene. We explore different lighting scenarios, a variety to surfaces and materials to help push your scenes further. Bonus: a little spaceship kitbashing action.
What topics are covered?
– modeling, shading and lighting of the environment
– how to repurpose older models for something new
– basic lookdev and rendering with Eevee and Cycles
– Quick overview of Photoshop paintover
Who is it for?
Designers/Artists/Creatives who are interested in new ways to create.
What will I get?
– 2 hour video tutorial with narration
– 3D source BLEND file
– PSD file
What do I need to have before I start:
– Blender 2.82
– basic knowledge of Blender
– experience with digital image making workflows
– Adobe Photoshop or equivalent
GumroadSciFiEnvironmentDesigninBlender.part1.rar – 380.0 MB
GumroadSciFiEnvironmentDesigninBlender.part2.rar – 380.0 MB
GumroadSciFiEnvironmentDesigninBlender.part3.rar – 380.0 MB
GumroadSciFiEnvironmentDesigninBlender.part4.rar – 380.0 MB
GumroadSciFiEnvironmentDesigninBlender.part5.rar – 173.4 MB