Jack Curran Photography – Mastery of Light Vol 1 & 2 Bundle Free Download
Mastery of Light Vol 1 & 2 Bundle – Jack shares over 5 hours of Adobe Lightroom post-processing techniques. From RAW to the master print file, to the Elements of Art and Presence Elements, to extending the Range of Light on Overcast days.
Topics Covered In this Tutorial
Adobe Lightroom | Lightroom Fundamentals | Advanced Lightroom Post Processing | Mindset | Visualization | In-Field Shooting Techniques
Find Your Vision. Master the Shot. Streamline Post-Processing
After This Class, You’ll Be Able To:
- Clarify your photographic vision and goals
- Master the essentials of Adobe Lightroom
- Understand the importance of mindset and connection
- Use the most advanced techniques in Adobe Lightroom to get the most out of your post-processing
- Print gallery-quality prints
About The Tutorial:
This is the bundle of the first two volumes of my Mastery of Light Tutorial Series where we really dive deep into Adobe Lightroom post processing, in field shooting techniques, but first and foremost we’ll start with mindset and vision.
Volume I includes 2 Hours of Adobe Lightroom post-processing of my Thunderstorm Over Death Valley image. From visualization through the post-processing in the develop module to the master print file, you’ll learn my detailed approach and execution process.
Volume II includes over 3 Hours of Adobe Lightroom post-processing. Video #1 Discusses the Element of Art & Presence Elements. Video #2 Demonstrates extending the Range of Light on overcast days, and Video #3 includes updated Tools and Techniques in Lightroom.
Join me in this 5+ hour tutorial combo where I will cover mindset, setting up the shot, and post processing. We’ll be going through a couple of my images from my recent trip to Patagonia and my Mesquite Dunes image. You’ll receive a jpg of your own to edit along with me, or you can use the techniques on your own images.
Who This Class is For:
Aspiring Photographers who want to take the leap, pick up that camera and start shooting! It’s easier than you think, you just need a little guidance!
Weekend Warriors looking to hone their craft and take their skills to the next level.
Seasoned Experts that want to learn alongside another master photographer, and pick up a trick or two.
- 5+ hours of video content
- 6 Full featured conversion videos
- Exclusive access to the Private Mastery of Light Facebook group to collaborate with other photographers
- Live video calls with me
- Raw files to use during tutorial
- Bonus Conversion Video of my Hug Point, Oregon, and Vik, Iceland shots
- Downloadable PDF of my Death Valley Portfolio
- Downloadable PDF where you’ll learn the importance of connection with the shot
- Complete downloadable versions of both Volume 1 and Volume 2