All Koji film stocks are also provided as .cube LUT files, so you can load Koji into your LUT-capable field monitor or camera. This allows you to expose properly for your favorite film stock while shooting, or to show clients a live preview of the final look on set.
works natively with your video format (no more internet research required)
Digital video formats are a bit of a mess. There are dozens of them, and they all work slightly differently. Koji Advance supports all major camera formats natively – whether your footage was shot on a Sony FS7, RED Dragon, Canon DSLR, or A7S, just choose your format and go. It just works.
• 35mm film emulation developed with Dale Grahn, color timer for Steven Spielberg
• Improve video image quality or “bake-in” a finishing look for comps
• Support for most popular camera formats (DSLRs up to RED and Arri Alexa)
• 23 film stock presets from densitometrically-measured 35mm print
• 5 film grain stocks scanned from 35mm negative
• Advanced white balance controls
• Powerful Lift/Gamma/Gain color correction tools
• Unique color timing controls: Density and printer points
• Extremely fast rendering: Real-time playback on many systems