Learn Fundamentals of Video Editing: VSDC Video Editor
Hi. Welcome to the class ‘Learn Video Editing with VSDC Video Editor 2022’. VSDC Free Video Editor is a non-linear editing application developed by Flash-Integro, LLC. The program is capable of processing high-resolution footage including 4K UHD, 3D, and VR 360-degree videos. VSDC allows for applying post-production effects, live color correction, and motion tracking.
Video editing is the manipulation and arrangement of video shots. Video editing is used to structure and present all video information, including films and television shows, video advertisements, and video essays. Video editing has been dramatically democratized in recent years by editing software available for personal computers. Editing videos can be difficult and tedious, so several technologies have been produced to aid people in this task. Pen-based video editing software was developed in order to give people a more intuitive and fast way to edit video.
At the end of the course, you will have complete knowledge about video editing.
In this course you are going to learn:
- Download the Software
- Install the VSDC Video Editor
- Manage a Video Editing Project Files
- New Project Setup is VSDC Video Editor
- The User Interface of the Software
- The Video Editing Process
- Apply the Video Effects
- Add Multimedia Elements – Images, Shapes, and Text
- Audio Editing and Audio Effects for sound
- Chromakeying in VSDC Video Editor
- Export the Final Edited Video
- Create a Slide Show Video
- Work as a Screen Recording Software
- Capture the external Video