Logo Animation Principles In Adobe After Effect
Hello, my name is Adam, professional designer, and animator with over 6 years of experience now.
In this class you will be learning about the logo animation principles in Adobe After Effects CC, we will be focusing more on the techniques rather than the theory.
Since people react better to videos than images, logo animation can help the designer and the brand connect deeper with their customers.
So, in this course you will learn about:
- Coming up with the plot and logo restrictions
- The basic principles of logo animation
- Making a simple but neat logo reveal and disappear
- Creating a more advanced logotype animation using the principles of animation
This course is for beginners in logo animation, but being familiar with Adobe After Effects is recommended in order for you to focus on the animation techniques rather than the software.
You will need:
- Adobe After Effects CC, the latest version
- Duik Bassel Free script
- Rift free script
Once you download the scripts, you basically just need to unzip and place the ”.jsx” file in the correct folder.
By the end of this course, you should be able to apply these techniques to any logotypes and symbols.