Michael Breitung – Moody Photos Post Processing Tutorial
In this digital post processing tutorial I show my techniques for creating a dark and moody photo in Adobe Photoshop.
The Tutorial contains 43 minutes of video divided into five parts:
- In a short introduction I explain what’s important to create a convincing result
- Then I show a separation technique, which will help to create realistic fog
- I then add fog into the scene in a very flexible way
- Afterwards I work on the dark mood of the photo
- To finish it up there is contrast and color work