Product Photography for Beginners – For DSLR or Phone Camera
Do you want to learn how to shoot professional product shots using a budget set-up?
Then you have come to the right place!
This course is perfect for both beginners and advanced photographers who want to learn how to take product shots for e-commerce websites or creative projects or just for hobby.
The best part is that when you follow this course you will be able to take the shots using either a DSLR or Mirrorless camera or a phone/mobile camera.
The reason behind this is that we will be using a continuous light source (video light) which will not only make your learning super easy but also allow you take the shots irrespective of the device you are using.
Here are the things which will be covered in this course:
- Shooting with White Background and Surface
- Editing and Creating a RGB White Background in Adobe Photoshop
- Shooting with Black Background and Surface
- Batch Editing in Adobe Lightroom
- Removing Reflections in Product Photography
- Using a Light Tent
- Shooting Sunglasses
- Shooting Products with a Plastic Body
- Shooting Utensils like Spoon
- Shooting Glassware
- Creative Product Photography Shoot
- Creating Composites in Photoshop
- Learning about different Product Photography equipment like light tents, PVC backdrops, large diffusion panels (alternative to scrims), advanced brackets and holders, video lights, modifiers and so much more.
This really is a one-stop course for aspiring Product Photographers.
For the last 10 years, I have taught the art of Photography and Videography to over 45,000 students from over 160 countries. So you can rest assured that you will be learning Product Photography from an experienced trainer.