Strohl Works – Shooting for Brands by Andrew Kearns
Friends call me Kearns. I first discovered my passion and fascination with photography while spending ample amounts of time outside. It began with backyard explorations of Washington State — capturing moody Pacific Northwest landscapes and sharing them with Instagram. Though over time, my work has grown into a soft look at the people I’m surrounded by, I feel endlessly inspired to document my friends and their personal experience with the outdoors. I’ve had the honor to work alongside dream clients, such as Apple, E&J Gallo, and TOMS.
17 EPISODES TEACHING YOU:
• How to pitch a brand and build decks
• How to plan ahead to execute on inspiration
• How to approach the shoot / directing models
• A new way to think about post production workflow
• And all of Andrew’s wisdom nuggets along the way