The Complete Lightroom Mobile Course
In my mobile Lightroom class I’ll show you everything you need to know to make breathtaking and professional looking edits with nothing more than your iPhone or iPad. We’ll start out by learning the layout of the software and how to import your photos. I’ll show you how to create albums and folders to stay organized throughout your journey using Lightroom. We’ll then dive deep into every single tool and icon Lightroom has to offer showing you when and where each tool should be applied. Once you have a grip on the software I’ll show you some very helpful features that will make your editing experience a breeze. And then we’ll talk about you developing your own style and how to create presets to save it! Thai class is full of helpful information that’s going to make you an amazing editor. When I became a photographer I started out editing on my phone for years and still use an iPad, so I know first hand it’s possible to create professional looking edits on your phone. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Who is this class for?
- Beginners who have little to no experience with Lightroom mobile and want to master the software.
- Anyone who wants to take their Instagram or any other social media to the next level by creating a much more aesthetically pleasing page.
- Anyone who isn’t ready to drop a ton of cash buying a computer or iPad to edit on!
What will you learn?
- How to import your photos from your camera roll or iCloud.
- How to create folders and albums to keep Lightroom organized.
- You’ll understand the layout of Lightroom and where everything is located.
- You’ll learn how to use the crop tool.
- How to apply Lightroom presets.
- How to use the auto feature.
- How to adjust and manipulate light in your photos.
- How to adjust and manipulate color in your photos.
- How to apply and adjust various effects.
- How to add, minus, and enhance detail.
- How to create multiple masking layers.
- How to remove elements from a photo using the healing tool.
- How and when you should use optics to correct lens aberrations.
- How to chand the geometry of your photo.
- How to create different versions of your edit so you can try different looks.
- How to copy your edit and apply it to different photos.
- I’ll show you how to use the tone curve to instantly enhance your photos.
- You’ll learn the steps you should take to develop your own editing style.
- How to create your own presets to apply to future photos.
- And various tips and tricks to make your experience with Lightroom smooth and efficient.