This tutorial will allow you to:
- Understand why a client judges a photo positively (or negatively).
- Apply an easy to follow, step-by-step approach that leverages this understanding, to get consistently strong compositions.
- Achieve next-level results by leveraging nuanced composition tactics.
- Distinguish yourself by delivering images that will likely look and feel better than those delivered by many of your competitors.
- Know how to get “unstuck” when a composition doesn’t “feel right.”
- Understand why lighting augments great composition.