TypeMonkey v1.18 for After Effects Free Download
TypeMonkey is an evolutionary new approach to creating kinetic typography for video and film productions. It allows for an endless range of keyframeless, completely customizable solutions in seconds, generated entirely within After Effects. It’s intuitive, powerful and even a little bit addicting. Whether used to generate an end product, a head start on a complex assignment, or just for brainstorming, TypeMonkey is an invaluable tool for any AE user.
– Creates random kinetic type layouts based on parameters entered into the control panel.
– Keyframe-less timeline makes changes to timing as simple as sliding a marker.
– Creates a parented camera that points to each successive word as it transitions on.
– Distributes words evenly over the length of the composition or work area.
– Manual adjustments are easily made to size, position, rotation and opacity.
– Features a wide range of type transitions randomly selected by default, but can be specified as well.
– Marker Sync feature allows for push button alignment with preexisting marker layers, making syncing to music a breeze.
– Allows for different interpolation for camera movement, auto rotate and auto frame.
– Automatically builds and cleans to facilitate easy experimentation.
– Now supports motion blur and preset load and save
– Includes MonkeyTools- an ongoing collection of utilities specifically written to enhance the functionality of the Monkey Suite. Includes: UnShy Selected Layers, UnShy Text/Image Layers, UnShy Control Layers, Reset View, Invert Locks, Unlock All, Lock All, Scene Maker, Remove Duplicate Markers (to clean up Premiere-generated marker layers, Lock Childern & Lock Parents.)
Home Page – http://aescripts.com/typemonkey/