Using Wireless Speedlights in Adventure & Nature Photography
Are you passionate about your landscape and outdoor photography but unhappy with your photography results because the photos don’t look like you hoped for?
Do you have any idea WHY they don’t look like you wanted?
If you are like me you’ve been out in the field photographing some amazing scenery or action-adventure only to return to your office with disappointing results and then wonder what needs to change?
It could be the exposure, composition, or one of the biggest reasons photos fail: lighting!
The answer just might be that you need that special sauce added to your photos!
What If I could show you some techniques that take your outdoor and nature photography from ho-hum to wow, and at no risk to you, wouldn’t you want to know about it?
I have been photographing for over 30 years and many times I did not get the results I wanted.
I would photograph then analyze the photography trying to figure out why the photographs didn’t look as cool as they did when I was in the field. Often the problem was lighting so I tried software like HDR and others, but soon realized that HDR was limited and that software does not really create quality light. It was so disappointing!
Then one day I decided to incorporate a pretty simple technique of adding light to some of my scenes and what I learned was, in many cases, the results were more dramatic outdoor and nature photography.
So, I began to experiment by adding light to many of my outdoor subjects, and during this time I developed some techniques that allow me to show my subjects the way that I envisioned in the first place.
I also learned that flash is not just for photographing people indoors. Flash can create amazing lighting effects for outdoor scenes and subjects.
What you need is someone to show you how to get creative with your lighting by not solely relying on mother nature to provide perfect outdoor light. By giving me a chance, I will show you today how to take control of lighting and create the images you envision so by tomorrow your photographs will look better and more dramatic.
In this course, I will show you:
- The tools of the trade from flashes to mounting devices
- How flash lighting works with outdoor light and lighting fundamentals
- How to make your subject stand out
- How to photograph wildflowers in the field with added drama
- How to add light to landscapes photographs
- How to photograph outdoor portraits with multiple flashes
- How to light a camping scene
- How to create dramatic action sports photographs like mountain biking or rafting using multiple wireless flashes.
- How to get creative with light like Light Painting and spotlighting techniques.