Watercolor: Painting a House Portrait
Home Sweet Home… Learn to paint this cozy cottage! Each step of my process is explained and demonstrated. You learn SO many options for the fine details (stone, bricks, greenery, windows, etc) that will make your portrait pop with charm and character!
- You learn my step by step process for completing this 8×10 house portrait from start to finish
- You manage the process in bite size pieces as we paint together
- You overcome the feeling of “where and how do I even start?”
- You have access to 14 detailed HANDOUTS.They are located under the “Projects and Resources tab”
- You learn eye-appealing options for the detail work of bricks, stone, doors, greenery, and so much more. This knowledge can easily be transferred to other art pieces you paint or illustrate.
- You see my process for tracing the house with a light pad (as noted, this is not an architectural drawing class. I preferred to focus on the painting aspects)
- You learn the valuable tool of masking fluid
- You learn to keep your colors cohesive and simple
- You learn in real-time with no voice-overs during the lessons (it was vital to speed up only some parts within the lessons to save you valuable time. Otherwise this class would be 5 days long!)
- You will have a completed house portrait by the end of class
- We have fun and learn together in this nicely paced, packed full of information class!