Collage in Procreate for Beginners: Play with Pattern, Color & Texture
In this class, we’ll:
- Play with pattern by duplicating a vintage person to create a funky pattern
- Use Procreate’s tools to play with color
- Add instant texture with my favorite texture brushes
- Explore Blend Modes in Procreate
But wait, there’s more! You’ll receive free assets, including
- 15 cool isolated vintage characters, ready to duplicate and collage.
- My very favorite texture brushes. I use them in 99% of my illustrations. They’re by Abbie Nurse at Uproot, and she’s sharing three Overlay Texture brushes with my students.
This class isn’t about creating repeat patterns. Repeat patterns can be repeated endlessly without seams or interruptions. We’ll simply be playing with a single element by duplicating it and creating a unique pattern.