Complete Beginner Adobe Lightroom Classic Tutorial (Updated)
Do you want your photos to look better… to look amazing?
Do you want to learn the world’s most powerful and efficient editing application, used by professional photographers?
If so, you’re in the right place – and I’m happy to have you here!
Start editing photos in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC (formerly Lightroom CC) today and the all new cloud-based Lightroom CC app!
Maybe you’re an amateur photographer who has done a little bit of photo editing, or maybe you have quite a bit of photo editing experience. Either way, we’ve made this course to help you make images that matter.
Key Topics in this Lightroom CC course:
- Navigating the Adobe Lightroom Classic CC & Lightroom CC applications
- Importing and organizing photos
- Fixing white balance, crop and exposure
- Hue, saturation & luminance adjustments
- Sharpening and noise reduction
- Vignettes, grain and dehaze filters
- Using and creating presets
- Lens corrections
- Removing blemishes
- Gradual, radial and brush adjustments
- Improving portraits and photos of people
- Exporting photos and adding watermarks
- And how to do all of the above in Lightroom CC too!
- and so much more!
Make your photos look better with Adobe Lightroom – fixing basic things like exposure, white balance, cropping & rotate.
Take your photos to the next level with Adobe Lightroom – localized adjustments, sharpening & removing noise, effects, vignettes and more.
We’ve included over a dozen full editing sessions, where you follow along with an entire photo edit. These lessons are great for learning all of the skills a professional editor would use to make their photos look amazing!