CreativeLive – Launch a Successful Photography Business
Learn the fundamental business and branding skills to start and run a profitable photography business
AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the different kinds of photography businesses and know which one will suit you best.
- Choose a name for your photography business that will stand out from the crowd and register your name legally.
- Decide on your business structure and set up your legal business officially.
- Obtain a business license for your photography business and open the required bank accounts.
- Create a visual identity and consistent branding for your business.
- Determine the best prices for your services and scale your pricing.
- Know what equipment you need to get started.
- Get started with your social media business accounts and use Instagram and Facebook to grow your business.
- Know the basics of creating a high-converting photography business website.
- Secure your first paying clients.
- Use freelance websites like Fiverr to get more work.
- Insurance, accounting, and tax tips for maximum success.
ABOUT PHILIP & WILL’S CLASS:
This class will equip you to start and run your own photography business from scratch. From essential business skills and branding tips to securing your first clients, setting your prices and maintaining your growth, this class contains everything you need to start a profitable business.
Learn all about what the workflow on a shoot looks like including meeting and booking the client, shooting, editing and delivering your work. You’ll also learn about creating a successful business infrastructure that will support your continued growth and productivity tools to make you more efficient at what you do. Finally, you’ll learn how to sell your own prints to maximize your profits.