Gumroad Create Stylized 3D Art in Blender By Creative Shrimp Free Download
Create Stylized 3D Art in Blender
By Creative Shrimp
Learn how to create amazing stylized and non-photorealistic 3D art in Blender 2.92.
Non-photorealistic rendering or NPR is a whole world by itself! From Pixar-style or ‘Into the Spiderverse’-style rendering to low-poly aesthetics or pixel art, there are so many ways to express yourself by creating stylized 3D assets and scenery.
No need to spend a lifetime learning the NPR ways though. We condensed the principles and techniques of creating stylized 3D into this 12+ hour training for beginner-intermediate Blender users.
Gleb Alexandrov – Caffeinated 3D Artist @ Creative Shrimp
Aidy Burrows – Amply enthused 3D Artist @ Creative Shrimp
Manu Järvinen – 3D Artist, Animator @ Studio Gearnoodle
What you’ll learn
* Principles and techniques of creating stylized 3D scenes (106+ tutorials)
* Limited color palettes, artistic perspective
* Effective NPR pipeline in Blender
* Grease pencil
* Non-photoreal post-pro for Eevee and Cycles renders
* Toon shading (including outlines) in Eevee
* A beginner friendly isometric environment 3D modeling project
* Car Smash scene ‘Making-of’
Gumroad – Create Stylized 3D Art in Blender BY Creative Shrimp.part1.rar – 1.5 GB
Gumroad – Create Stylized 3D Art in Blender BY Creative Shrimp.part2.rar – 1.5 GB
Gumroad – Create Stylized 3D Art in Blender BY Creative Shrimp.part3.rar – 1.5 GB
Gumroad – Create Stylized 3D Art in Blender BY Creative Shrimp.part4.rar – 1.4 GB