Matt Diggity The Affiliate Lab Update 1 Free Download
In my former life, I was an electrical engineer working 60-hour weeks in a cubicle.
I eventually had a complete nervous breakdown.
Around the same time, a friend had introduced me to the concept of ranking websites and making affiliate commissions, and I fell in love.
Call it necessity or call it desperation, I decided to learn how to make passive income through affiliate SEO.
At first, I had thought you could only make a few hundred dollars per month, but when I found out that 4, 5 and 6-figure websites were attainable, I was hooked.
Matt organizes one of the top SEO
events in the world
The road wasn’t easy
I can’t even count how many thousands of dollars I wasted trying out various SEO techniques that simply didn’t work.
Nor do I even want to consider how many hours, days, and months were wasted. And I was penalized too.
At one point, all my sites were penalized and the 5-figure per month income that I had worked so hard to build vanished in a day.
I was devastated.
At that point, I decided to take matters into my own hands
When I lost everything, I had to choose between quitting SEO and going back to my cubicle life or trying again.
I decided to try again, but I was going to do it my way. Like an engineer.
From that point forward, I would test every ranking tactic myself before I applied them to my websites.
I created hundreds of test sites, where I’d apply various SEO strategies and let Google tell me what it wanted to see.
Makes sense, right?
I was now getting consistent and fast results and I wasn’t getting penalized.
SEO got a lot easier
I expanded on the testing and even started inventing new techniques that were never around before.
I’m now competing in the highest value affiliate niches that exist today.
Ever heard of garcinia cambogia? That was me on page #1.
Once I had the test results that were showing me exactly what I needed to rank, SEO became super easy.
And then I found flipping
Eventually, I learned that you could actually sell affiliate websites for up to 32-40x their monthly profit.
So, a site making $ per month could actually sell for $
That’s when my income took a big turn in the positive direction.
By selling sites, I could fast forward 3 years into the future and collect all the money up-front.
Then I could use a fraction of that money to create more websites.
Do you see how quickly that can add up? Here’s a bank deposit screenshot of two recent flips.
I’m not showing you this just to show off. Trust me I’m still amazed that this is a possibility in this day and age.
The Affiliate Lab
Ever since I found my freedom through SEO, I’ve become eternally grateful.
I spend hours every week in Facebook groups and consultations, and even started a conference because I want others to experience this.
At a certain point, I wanted to create a course that would be able to teach people how to rank and flip affiliate websites based on the test-backed strategies I was using. I wanted to create the perfect affiliate SEO course.
Thus, The Affiliate Lab was born.
SEO is difficult. You wouldn’t be here reading this if you already had it figured out.
I’ve been through the frustrations too…
Sites that don’t rank. Money wasted on techniques that don’t work.
It’s not your fault though. Unfortunately, the SEO information out on the net is polluted with watered-down, recycled content from people that don’t actually make their money from SEO.
But with a proven blueprint based on actual test-results, SEO starts to make a lot of sense. Here’s what this is all about…
The Only Course You Will Ever Need To Rank, Earn And Flip Websites
I’ve put everything I know about ranking, earning and flipping affiliate sites in The Affiliate Lab course.
It has everything you need to make yourself a site that earns you freedom and income every month.
Here’s what you get at a glance:
The Nitty Gritty.
Here’s What’s Revealed Inside:
- Perfect niche selection using the Niche Grading Tool.
- Uncovers ALL keyword opportunities with the Recursive Keyword Research Process .
- The irresistible site architecture that Google LOVES.
- How to create content that ranks and makes sales.
- Perfect start: Step-by-step how to build a website from scratch.
- Two “failsafe” questions that keep your site safe from Google penalties.
- Boost your traffic with the onsite & offsite optimization process checklist.
- How to create an online persona that builds trust & authority.
- The right way to use Amazon Affiliates. Ignore this and wake up without an income.
- Got an about page? It’s silently costing you traffic. The 30-second fix.
- The best free and dirt cheap alternatives to expensive SEO software.
- Perfect Anchor Text: 6 ways to link to your pages, without looking spammy to Google.
- Same traffic, more money with Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO).
- How to design your homepage so that your inner pages rank better.
- Outsourcing content? Here’s my swipe-and-deploy template.
- How to use local citations for affiliate sites to establish trust.
- Day 1 to Page 1: Get to the first page with the right set of backlinks.
- The Influencer Pitch: Building the real E-A-T that Google is looking for.
- How to incorporate TF*IDF analysis into your content so that it ranks higher.
- How to steal snippets from page two (A friend’s wife got hers in one day).
- How to figure out the exact amount of content needed to overtake your competition.
- How to fix common SEO issues and stop your site from bleeding traffic.
- What 3 pages you should never link to in your menus.
- A strategy to find a flood of content ideas.
- The simple way to use Google to tell you what keywords to use in your content to rank higher.
- What schema you should never use across all of your pages.
- 2 ways that make visitors click on your site, even if you are not #1 on Google.
- How to write in an NLP-friendly tone that Google loves.
- Social fortress: How to create an iron-clad presence that Google can’t ignore.
- & much more…
Matt Diggity – The Affiliate Lab UP1.part1.rar – 1.5 GB
Matt Diggity – The Affiliate Lab UP1.part2.rar – 1.5 GB
Matt Diggity – The Affiliate Lab UP1.part3.rar – 1.5 GB
Matt Diggity – The Affiliate Lab UP1.part4.rar – 58.8 MB