MK for the Artistic Processing of Photographs by Elena Mikhailova
The program of the lesson is the same as in the individual lesson and is designed for photographers who already have an initial level of training and want to improve their knowledge in the field of artistic processing of photographs.
• Acquaintance. How I came to this style of processing and to this scheme of work.
• A detailed outline of my work in editors. Where do we start and how do we end the processing.
• Convert from RAW to Adobe Camera RAW. High-quality basic correction.
• Gradients and brushes as creative processing tools.
• What artistic techniques can we use even at the stage of developing a RAW file.
• Artistic processing in Adobe Photoshop
• Correct cropping and transforming photos.
• Work with face and body plastics. Correction of defects. The nuances of work.
• Work with the background. Cleaning from excess. Different types of blur.
• Skin retouching. Fast skin treatment (several options). Features of children’s and adult retouching.
• Work with skinton (several options).
• Alignment of skin tone.
• My ways to add contrast (several options).
• Drawing a black and white picture (several ways).
• Work with the general color scheme in the photo (several options).
• How to achieve rich, clear colors and a journal effect.
• Work with plugins. Filters that I use. Their settings.
• Actions. Hotkeys.
• Strengthening the artistry, volume and space in the photograph. Adding highlights, accents. Color spots. Fog. Snow. Specks of dust. Giving a photo of airiness.
• Combating noise in the photo (several ways).
• Add sharpness (several ways).
• Blend Modes. Work with layers and masks.
• Work in curves.
• Matte tinting. When it is appropriate.
• My secrets and “chips” that greatly speed up the processing process.
• Preparing to print.
• Preparation for posting on the Internet.
• Complete photo processing scheme. Parse a few photos.
• Answers on questions.