Sam Docker – Complete Wedding Photographer Course DownloadTHE COMPLETE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
This is aimed at anyone who wants to make a career and successful business out of wedding photography, I’m an open book, no questions are off-limits, and every success is included alongside every failure from my 8 years of business.
Whether you’re looking for a career change, or you need a fresh creative input into your business, the course is packed with ideas and lessons on how to improve as a photographer, to target your dream clients (and convert them), how to shoot effectively and be confident in any lighting situation…. we also look at;
- Shooting Setup and techniques – we explore visual triggers I regularly look for at weddings, influences and understanding the creative process, and how to setup your camera to maximise the potential from each and every wedding.
- Branding and Marketing – from SEO, creating your brand, to web design and user experience. Any subject on how to get your name in front of the audience and how to sell without selling, we cover it here.
- Social Media – my tips on consistently growing your brand on social, along with managing the platforms efficient and effectively.
- Business and Systems – how to run an efficient business, and be professional. If you’re regularly juggling excel spreadsheets and worried about double booking or missing invoices, you won’t be after this.
- Shoot the Dancefloor – I spent years not having a clue on how to handle low light, but after too many bad experiences, I stripped everything back and started again. One of the most popular parts of the workshop, you’ll never worry about low light again!
- Workflow and editing – from the second I finish a wedding, through to client delivery, every element is discussed and explained, and we address security, editing speed and efficiency, how to grade, export, sharpen and deliver.