Still Life Photography: A Few Of My Favorite Things Set Up In My Tiny Studio
Still life photography is my favorite type of photography and prop shopping is a part that I truly love. I get so inspired by being out at the antique shop and finding something new and exciting that inspires a photo setup for me. I love shooting still life because you can set up a space in your own home without the need for a huge studio. We can get creative with our sets and props. And the best part is we can shoot any day all year long no matter the weather outside. I enjoy coming up with creative sets and I can’t wait to share with you today’s setup.
In this class we’ll cover:
- I’ll show you one my favorite photography tricks – shooting in a box
- I’ll show you some of my favorite props that I use over and over again
- Styling your set up near a window for natural light
- How I take away more of the light when I want to make it dark and moody on one side while using my box set up to control the light also
- I’ll style the setup and talk about a few photos I might end up taking
- We’ll also look at my final photos from this setup and do some editing in Lightroom.
This course is perfect for beginners getting started and needing ideas. It’s also great for experienced photographers wanting ideas and tips for doing studio setups.